Vertiv Launches New Energy Efficient Power Back-Up Solutions for Edge and Mid-Size Data Centers
Vertiv Liebert ITA2 and Vertiv Liebert EXM2 uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems were among multiple solutions that were unveiled to customers at this year’s Vertiv Xpress Power Drive, the company’s annual city-specific partner roadshow
Vertiv (NYSE: VRT), a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, launched a range of uninterruptible power supply (UPS) solutions – including Vertiv™ Liebert® ITA2 – 30 kVA, Vertiv™ Liebert® EXM2, during this year’s Vertiv Xpress Power Drive, a roadshow that showcases the company’s complete stack of critical infrastructure solutions to its end users across India. This multi-city initiative engages customers as well as partners through unique collaboration programs and works towards collectively growing the partner’s business.
The full range of power products that have been launched so far include:
- Liebert ITA2 – 30 kVA offers best-in-class energy efficiency of up to 96.3% over a wide range of load conditions, resulting in significant operational cost savings. The Liebert ITA2 30 kVA integrated Smart Sleep technology in ECO mode provides a superlative energy efficiency of up to 99%. This rack/tower convertible UPS is ideally suited for edge and small computer room applications.
- Liebert EXM2 100-250 kVA offers high energy efficiency in the midsize UPS range, with up to 98.8% rating in dynamic online mode and 97% in double conversion mode. It is also compatible with lithium-ion battery configurations and adapts to two-wire DC bus connection settings. The Liebert EXM2 can be deployed in an in-row, room or against the wall configuration which saves space in the facility.
- Vertiv™ Liebert® GXT MT + CX4 1K SB systems are true double conversion online UPS systems designed to provide with a capacity of 1 kVA with inbuilt battery. The unit features total isolation of the load from the mains – isolating input and output sections, and makes the systems ideal for work from home / data networks / small data centers / Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) applications.
- Vertiv™ Liebert® ITON 1000VA is an economical line-interactive UPS that offers full-featured power protection for home or small office computers and electronic equipment. Its unique features and extraordinary performance are not normally found in products in the range.
- Vertiv™ Liebert® S600 10 and 20kVA are fully-digital, highly reliable, double conversion UPS solutions that deliver clean and consistent power. This highly efficient solution is ideal for IT racks, network closets, automation control systems, and precision instruments to small-sized control rooms, among other edge applications.
This year’s Vertiv Xpress Power Drive has covered 15 events so far in cities such as Agra, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, and Goa between March and May 2022. It has been attended by more than 1,000 partners and customers across all verticals and domains.
The partnership of Vertiv with National Value-Added Distributor Technobind was announced through this campaign, in cities including Delhi, Mumbai & Pune. This helped in bringing in regional distributors like Cache Technologies in Pune and Radiant Technologies in Delhi to address the IT reseller markets. Vertiv Xpress Power Drive visited several locations across the country along with partners and national distributors for live demonstrations of Vertiv’s offerings through day trainings to sales personnel of partners, followed by an evening seminar. Sonepar, an enterprise business partner in the AC power and thermal business, partnered with Vertiv earlier this year, and this was announced to its power customers and consultants at the Delhi leg of the event.
“We’re thrilled to have launched our robust power back-up performers at this year’s Vertiv Xpress Power Drive, giving customers visibility to innovative solutions right at their doorstep The increased focus on digital transformation and hybrid work over the past two years has heightend the need for enterprises to have power back-up solutions to enable business continuity,” said Pradeep S., director, AC power sales, Vertiv India.