Key Highlights from this quarter:
- Revenue at INR 4675.4 Mn; growth of 31.9% Y-o-Y and 3% Q-o-Q ; Profit at INR 541.68 Mn, growing at 51.65% Y-o-Y
- The bioanalytical facility at Bangalore and Manipal have successfully completed USFDA inspections with no observations
- Closed a landmark renewal contract with a large pharma player for regulatory outsourcing services
- Expanded capacity by moving to larger facilities in Princeton and Bangalore
- Recognized as a ‘Leader’ in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Life Science R&D BPO Services 2018 Vendor Assessment
- Awarded 20+ BA/BE studies across APAC
Srinivasan H R, Vice Chairman and Managing Director, TAKE Solutions said, “We have started the new fiscal year on a very strong note. Our life sciences business continues to be our growth engine this quarter, while other verticals maintained momentum. Customers across geographies especially North America and Europe are embracing our robust solution and technology framework to accelerate their digital transformation journeys. With a good set of wins during the quarter, a robust deal in pipeline and investments in research and innovation in the Life Science industry, we are well positioned for the future to be a half a million-dollar enterprise by 2021.”
TAKE Solutions delivers domain-intensive services in Life Sciences and Supply Chain Management.
In the fast-growing Life Sciences space, TAKE offers clients a unique combination of full-service Clinical, Regulatory and Safety services backed by unique technology expertise. Our range of services span from clinical trials to regulatory submissions to post-marketing safety, all backed by insights derived through proprietary industry networks forums.
With a team of leading Life Sciences experts, best-in-class systems and processes, and bespoke, industry-specific technology and analytics, TAKE delivers successful outcomes for clients. Our global roster of clients includes large and small innovator biopharmaceutical companies as well as generics manufacturers.
In Supply Chain Management, TAKE focuses on high-margin niches in engineering services, and supply chain collaboration. Our IP-led approach enables its clients to automate supply chain processes, track, trace & control at item level, mandate supplier compliance, and streamline material & shipment movement, and thus optimize their processes.