Syska Group Ventures Into Smart Wearables
Syska Group, the leading FMEG brand in India announced its venture into the Smart Wearable segment with the introduction of the sleek and cool SW100 Smart Watch. The launch of this latest product from the Syska stable is a momentous one, given that the company now brings its innovation and technology prowess to an all-new industry segment. In the new normal COVID-19 scenario, maintaining good health is crucial for one’s physical and mental well-being. The new Syska Smart Watch will enable users to prioritize their health and allow them to track their fitness regimen while working out at home.
There is an increasing demand for fitness-related devices in Indian market, with the smart wearable category seeing rapid growth. India’s wearables market continues to see strong growth, registering 168.3% on-year growth in 2019 shipping a total of 14.9 million units of wearable devices. Smartwatches continued to lead the watch category with 61.1% share in 2019 and grew 53.6% from the previous year. The demand for wearable technology will further rise in the coming years owing to the increasing inclination toward fitness and healthcare. Syska has always been at the forefront of launching new and innovative products that cater to evolving customer needs. The company has entered the smart wearable category at the most opportune time when individuals are looking to boost their immunity through workouts and yoga sessions at home.
Interesting features of the Syska SW100 Smart Watch –
1. Battery Life upto 15 Days – One of the main USPs of the Syska Smart Watch SW100 is that it comes with a steady battery life which lasts upto 15 days.
2. Smart Health Monitoring – Syska’s Smartwatch tracks your fitness and monitors your health by providing features to monitor sleep, track step count, monitor the calories intake, track heart rate, etc. This feature is the most essential which will help you to maintain data of your fitness during such times
3. IP68 Water Resistant upto 1.5mtrs – Syska’s SmartWatch is water-resistant, so you can workout seamlessly without the fear of the smartwatch becoming wet due to sweat while working out at home.
4. Custom watch faces – Syska’s innovative custom watch faces allow you to customize the dial of your smartwatch as per your mood and attire.
5. Yoga Monitoring – Syska Smart Watch is equipped to also monitor the yoga sessions. Consumers can keep a track their virtual yoga regimen.
6. Elliptical Workouts – Syska’s Smartwatch allows you to keep a track of your elliptical workout sessions thereby accurately tracking your exercise and workouts, distance, calories burned etc.
7. Multi-Sport Mode – Syska’s Smartwatch is compatible with multi-sport mode which allows you to choose your sporting activity – cycling, weight lifting, running and more.
8. Smart Notifications – Once you connect your watch to your smartphone, you can get all the notifications on your watch. This feature enables you to access your social media, calendar, important emails, etc. right on your wrist acting like a mini smartwatch on your wrist, without you having to touch your phone unnecessarily.
Syska aims to disrupt the smart wearable market which is fast catching up with consumers jumping onto the fitness bandwagon. Syska’s smartwatch has been designed for consumers who are looking for a device that can help them track their entire fitness journey right from tracking their sleep to monitoring their steps, heart rate, track their calorie intake etc on the go in this new normal owing to COVID-19 pandemic. The Syska SW100 Smart Watch comes along with a USB charging cable and a user manual. The product with the MRP of INR 3,999 is launched exclusively on Flipkart and will be available at an attractive offer of INR 2,499 from 30th July.