SonicWall and Fusion BPO Services Enters into Strategic Partnership
SonicWall has formed a strategic partnership with Fusion BPO services, a global BPO with headquarters in Kolkata, India and Draper(USA). SonicWall will offer its state-of-the-art next-generation firewalls (NGFW) for SMB, enterprise, and government organizations.
On discussing the partnership with SonicWall, Mr. Rajan Singh, CTO Fusion stated “With our rapid growth in the recent years, we found that the company’s mix-and-match cybersecurity architecture consisting of SonicWall next-generation firewalls and a mix of other applications including UTM firewalls varied from office to office. It was becoming increasingly difficult to manage, as we aimed to implement the same cybersecurity measures across the entire company.
“SonicWall has been extremely proactive in attending to our business requirements and implementing the right solutions. Earlier we were managing two devices, one for UTM Firewall and other for SD-WAN. Sonicwall has enabled us to manage the firewalls better through one single platform,” further added Mr. Singh.
Fusion offers a diverse range of call center services, including garnering potential customers, managing data efficiently, or troubleshooting technical problems and administration issues from 18 centres in 9 countries. Its host of peripheral activities is aimed to propel business through a blend of manpower, technology, research, and analytics.
“We are very happy to have this newer and comprehensive relationship with Fusion now. After analyzing their requirements, the SonicWall team proposed to resolve the issue with its current generation of SonicWall NGFWs, which offers several performance advantages. This includes enhanced functionalities such as SD-WAN that benefits businesses by reducing overhead costs and increasing network performance. Our solutions can now offer management efficiencies and simplicity, finally realized by switching to a single-platform architecture like SonicWall NGFWs,” said Mr. Debasish Mukherjee, Vice President, Regional Sales APAC at SonicWall Inc.
“After in-depth vendor evaluation, Fusion ultimately chose to deploy more than 15 pairs of NSa Series NGFW in high-availability (HA) configuration, augmented with a six-year subscription to SonicWall’s support services. are delighted and look forward to this new partnership, which will add great business value”, added Mr. Mukherjee.
“By replacing its mixed bag of cybersecurity solutions with a total SonicWall platform, Fusion was able to unify cybersecurity management from multiple sources into a single‑pane-of-glass management and reporting, making it easier to interpret and assess all cybersecurity measures,” said Mr. Singh.
“As a result of using this platform, we have seen a 15% increase in security effectiveness and 10% increase in system stability. This transition has also resulted in an overall boost of operational efficiency and an increase in business continuity. Additionally, this solution gives us an overall saving of 25% from a 6 year period,” added Mr. Singh.
“Some of the benefits for Fusion will be a Secure SD-WAN, Lower TCO with HA licensing policy, alongside a dedicated and secure Cloud-based management. Last but not the least, Single-pane-of-glass management and reporting for all firewalls, will be a huge game changer for it business”, shared Mr. Mukherjee.