Kaspersky is excited to announce its participation at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from February 28 to March 3, 2022. The company will bring its Cyber Immunity vision to the IoT community and present its complete portfolio of consumer cybersecurity technologies for the mobile industry to help organizations and users stay cyber-resilient amid the digital challenges they face today.
The global pandemic led to rapid digital transformation, not only within organizations but in society at large, taking the matter of cybersecurity to a whole new level. Despite the speed of cybersecurity technology development, new threats continue to arise, creating a constant race between defense and attack. This makes the need for comprehensive cybersecurity to protect against existing and future threats critical.
Smart infrastructure protection
As digital and physical infrastructures converge in smart cities, manufacturing, healthcare, transportation – including IoT, connected devices, and digital services, to name just a few – the need for a new approach to cybersecurity has never been more important. At Kaspersky, we believe in a secure future for these sophisticated and complex systems and will be showcasing our comprehensive solutions to protect corporate and industrial IoT at Mobile World Congress. Built on Cyber Immunity – Kaspersky’s specific approach to IoT security – protection becomes an innate function of connected platforms.
Key solutions on show, designed for smart and connected systems, include Kaspersky IoT Infrastructure Security and Kaspersky Transportation System Security. The company will also present a new product – Kaspersky Industrial IoT Gateway 1000, which is based on KasperskyOS and delivers extended security for data transferring from IoT devices to business clouds. The dedicated press event with an exclusive presentation will be held on March 1, 11:00-13:00 CET (3:30-5:30 PM – IST), Hall 3, CC1 3.12, Fira Gran Via. The event will be exclusively live streamed for media online. To register, please email email@example.com.
Mobile industry protection
In addition to showcasing its Cyber Immune approach, Kaspersky Consumer Business Alliances will also present a complete portfolio of innovative cybersecurity products and services for mobile operators, internet service providers (ISPs), and other partners. Kaspersky’s Consumer Business Alliances engage more than 500 partners around the world, offering over ten years of experience, assisting with customization, rebranding, and integration services for partners. At the booth demo zone located in Hall 2, 2C31, they will showcase how the company can help telecoms and mobile operators meet the challenges associated with managing increased connectivity.
Products on show include:
- New simplified consumer solutions portfolio available on a subscription basis
- Stand-alone apps: Kaspersky Safe Kids, Kaspersky Password Manager, Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection
- Kaspersky Smart Home Security. The new solution to protect routers and IoT devices
- Kaspersky DNS Filter. The new agent-less solution for mobile operators to protect users on their network
As Gold sponsor of the ‘Security Summit’, Kaspersky will also take part in a series of dedicated sessions held on the Industry Stage focused on how the industry is addressing key security challenges, including keeping pace with the evolving threat landscape in the mobile industry as new mobile technologies and services emerge. The session ‘Reviewing the 2022 Mobile Security Landscape’ (March 1, 12:45-13:30) will feature keynote speaker, Daniel Creus, Lead Security Researcher, Global Research and Analysis Team at Kaspersky, who will provide an overview of the mobile security threats landscape and offer guidance on how the mobile ecosystem can work together to protect its infrastructure.
In addition, leading Kaspersky experts will participate in the MWC 2022 main agenda:
- Vladislav Tushkanov, Senior Data Scientist at Kaspersky, will present ‘In AI we trust?” (March 2, 15:00-15:44 IST/11:30-12:14 CEST), highlighting the need for a collaborative effort towards inculcating moral conduct in the advancement of AI with a focus on security, privacy, and ethics.
- Maxim Dontsov, Head of the Information Security Analysts Group, KasperskyOS, will talk about the security of interconnected devices and services as the global reach of IoT grows exponentially at the panel session ‘Secure by Design’ (March 2, 18:00-19:45 IST/14:30-15:15 CEST).