OnePlus 6 has been launched in India at a special event at NSCI in Mumbai. The phone has grabbed the attention of the mobile phone buying community. The OnePlus 6 was launched in London yesterday, but there was no news about the India price. That has been addressed by the event in Mumbai now. OnePlus 6 price that was revealed in London is $529, with its top model with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage carrying a $629 tag. OnePlus 6 price in India has been set at Rs 34,999 for the 6GB RAM and 64GB variant while the 8GB RAM with 128GB model has a Rs 39,999 price tag.
Here are Key points on OnePlus 6
- ‘Midnight Black’, ‘Mirror Black’ and ‘Silk White’ are the official colours for the handset in India. Reason why OnePlus 6 has a glass body is that the material is customizable and lighter than ceramic, plus increases connectivity.
- OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) is present in OnePlus 6.
- OnePlus has launched protective ‘3D Nylon Case’.
- OnePlus 6 dual-camera comes with Optical Image Stablisation (OIS).
- OnePlus 6 does not have wireless charging and reason behind it is that the company says it will not ruush into this technology.
- OnePlus 6 has an AMOLED display with a notch
- Smartphone powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC clocked at 2.8GHz
- Packs a dual rear camera with optical image stabilisation (OIS).
- Has 6.28-inch full optic display and aspect ratio of 19:9 with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Storage wise, it is available in 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM with 64GB, 128GB and 256GB options.
Battery is 3,300mAh with Fast Charge support
Dual 20-megapixel and 16-megapixel cameras with Sony IMX519 sensor
Face Unlock clocked in at 0.4 seconds, and rear fingerprint sensor in 0.2 seconds
OS is OxygenOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
Bullets Wireless launched in India priced at Rs 3,999. It has a feature called ‘Magnetic Pause’. It pauses the music when snapped together.