OnMobile Global Limited (“OnMobile”) today announced the financial results for first quarter of FY22 ended June 30, 2021. PAT reflected a growth of 9.8% QoQ & 35.8% YoY with 12.7% margin and continuing efforts on cost rationalization efforts also helped in retaining double digit EBITDA Margin of 11.3%.
- Revenue remains stable QoQ.
- Our cost rationalization efforts are continuing and have yielded savings with a reduction of 11.8% QoQ and 11.6% YoY in manpower costs.
- Other Opex cost declined by 22.3% YoY; however the last quarter numbers were lower due to one time reversal of accumulated lease rentals on account of giving up of rented space.
- EBITDA at INR 145 Mn and continues to remain in double digits with a margin of 11.3% for the quarter.
- Operating Profits of INR 119 Mn at 9.2% margin.
- PBT grew by 12.5% QoQ and 16.3% YoY to INR 224 Mn including an exceptional gain of INR 73 Mn this quarter.
- PAT grew by 9.8% QoQ and 35.8% YoY to INR 164 Mn.
- DSO improved to 122 days in Q1FY22 vs 137 days in Q1FY21.