Visit Health Pvt Ltd., India’s leading AI based Healthtech platform offering preventive & curative, primary healthcare solutions is aiming to capture a leadership position in this market by leveraging the Artificial Intelligence and launching innovative insurance products. Visit Health is currently offering OPD Insurance Policy and Corporate Wellness Subscriptions:
- CorporateWellness Subscriptions: Visit Health offers a fully scalable primary health insurance cover for various corporates. The user company pays a monthly, per-employee subscription charge for providing wellness, health and unlimited online Consultation services. Our clients include top blue-chip companies like IBM, Wipro, HDFC AMC, Times of India, Rolls Royce, ABG Group, JCB, Avery Dennison, etc.
- OPD Insurance Policy: For the retail segment, Visit has recently launched an OPD insurance policy, in association with Apollo Munich Insurance, which covers unlimited online and offline doctor consultations and diagnostics, all insured throughout the year for a fixed premium, where Visit earns a part of the premium for its online consultations portfolio and servicing the clients.
“We already have some of leading corporates as customers like IBM India, Apollo Munich Health Insurance, HDFC, Times of India, Wipro, Mediassist Healthcare Private Limited, Avery Dennison, Yes Bank, Tata Metaliks, Kohler India, JCB India etc. Visit has a unique offering in the form of exclusive OPD Insurance (and wellness subscription). This is not linked to any other health insurance plan, it is a pure play OPD insurance policy. We are aggressively promoting it through multiple channels,” says Anurag Prasad, Co-founder & Head of Product, Visit Health Pvt. Ltd.
The company is also expanding its geographical footprint across India. A concerted outreach to increase retail subscriber base is already underway. Visit is also increasing penetration into the institution market where it already has a strong presence. With 460 million Internet users in India, there is a huge potential for growth. The various components of its expansion strategy are:
Corporates/Institutions:Visit enjoys a high level of acceptance amongst corporates. Employees of many leading companies are enjoying the benefits of OPD insurance plans that are sponsored by their employers or Opt-in offerings for the employees through the company, where the employees pay for the same.
Appointing distribution agents: In a bid expand reach Visit increasing its agent network (appointing those with experience in distributing various types of Life and other Insurances). We get access to their user base. To encourage customers we have a referral incentive plan in place.
Leveraging the insure-tech platforms: Visit has tied-up with platforms like Coverfox, among others to expand distribution rapidly and reach via these digital platforms.
Partnering with leading digital and mobile platforms: The future is ‘Mobile’ and Visit has tied up leading platforms like PhonePe, Reliance Jio among others, for they have a large, varied and national user base. These platforms provide an unparalleled reach and a ready customer base to promote subscriptions.
In-house calling/medical team: The counsellors and calling team reaches out to the acquired users on this platform and help upgrade them into paid subscribers and Insurance Policy Holders.
Presently Visit has around half a million users (and counting). These include both corporate and retail users. To further increase penetration and enhance usage amongst existing subscribers, the company has already initiated a process to make it’s delivery mechanisms more robust:
- In-house network expansion and doctor empanelment team for both Tele-consultations and In-Person consultation at clinics and hospitals.
- Top Hospitals empanelled in all Cities is the priority and target to empanel individual clinics for such doctors. (800+ hospitals onboard)
- Top brands of Diagnostic Partners empanelled to cover major Metros (3000+ diagnostic centres empanelled)
- Special Exclusive Alliances with Lab providers to expand the Network
- Insured’s preferred doctor is empanelled for consultations
- Quality Team checks the KYC and Other documents of the doctor before Empanelment
- The network team follows a continuous quality-driven training and management for empanelment of specialists:
- Screening of profiles: Screening is based on Educational Qualification, Organization Worked for, Online Review and Offline Peer Reviews, Associations and Regulations with Medical Councils, Degrees and Certificates, etc.
- Training process: Centralized Doctor training team follows a step-by-step training process for being a part of the Visit Platform and quality standards. A special training based on clinical guidelines, cultural competency and sensitivity for specialists enrolled for teleconsultations.
- Quality Management: User feedback and stringent check on response time and adherence to clinical protocols, etc. through Clinical Managers.