K7 Computing, cybersecurity solutions company recognised 17 distinguished leaders from across various industries for their significant individual contribution to the cybersecurity sector. CXOs and CIOs representing large enterprises and SMEs from across industries like healthcare, manufacturing, retail, telecom, IT hardware, education, BFSI, and IT software & services were presented with the K7 Cybersafe Awards at a grand event in Chennai. The 3rd edition of K7 Cybersafe Awards attracted overwhelming participation from companies across India.
The K7 Cybersafe awardees were evaluated on the following criteria:
- Demonstration of a quality approach to manage a problem, or create a solution (preventive/reactive) overcoming challenges to meet the objective of creating a cyber safe environment
- Ability to inspire changes in the existing /drafting cyber security policies and offer thought leadership in a societal beneficiary area
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills, originality and imagination
- Impact in a particular department, organisation, local community or the nation within the limitations of the cyber security environment such as improving systems, reducing cost, enhancing sustainability and quantifiable business benefits
The awardees were evaluated by an independent and distinguished panel of jury members comprised of Mr. Arvind Sivaramakrishnan, CIO, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd, Mr. Shivanath Somanathan, Chief Information Security Officer / Board advisor on Cyber security matters, Freshworks, Mr. Yoosuf Mohamed, Senior Vice President, Global Delivery Head, Cognizant Security, and Mr. Chester Rebeiro, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT, Madras.
Special Guest for the event – Mr. Vijaykumar, I.A.S., MD, ELCOT along with the Chief Guest – Mr. Lakshmi Narayanan, Former Vice Chairman, Cognizant; Former Chairman, NASSCOM presented the awards to the CXOs & CIOs.
Commenting on the occasion Mr. J Kesavardhanan, Founder and CTO, K7 Computing said, “I congratulate all the awardees for demonstrating leadership, commitment and dedication to ensure a cyber-safe environment. With digital media growing at an exponential rate over the last few years, several cyber threats have emerged across various platforms. Through K7 Cybersafe Awards which is celebrating its 3rd edition, we intend to recognise the significant contribution of cyber threat warriors who have raised the bar when it comes to protecting customer data by adopting the best cyber security practices.”
Chief Guest at the event, Mr. Lakshmi Narayanan, Former Vice Chairman, Cognizant; Former Chairman, NASSCOM said, “K7 Cybersafe Awards helps in understanding and adopting the best practices of companies across sectors. These awards help in bringing various thought leaders on a single platform to share their views on best practices which would help in analysing the key issues of cyber security threats. This is a great initiative by K7 Computing which would eventually help in redefining IT security solutions across various platforms.”
The list of Cybersafe awardees is given below:
- Dhruba Kumar Bhattacharyya: Department of CSE, Tezpur University, Assam, India
- Dilip Panjwani: Larsen & Tourbo Infotech Ltd
- Madhusudan Warrier : NIIF Infrastructure Finance Limited
- Rahul Chandak: Grasim Industries Ltd.
- Rajendra Bhandare: IDFC Securities Ltd.
- Syed Raheem: Amara Raja Group
- Chitranjan Kesari: Kanakia Group
- Dr. Makarand Sawant: Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd.
- Manish Thakar: Hitachi Hi-Rel Power Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Suresh Venkatachalam: Hinduja Tech Limited
- Venkata Ramana Ratnakaram: Candid Brains
- Dr. Batheiah Bolisetti: Embassy Group
- Madhavan GG: Access Healthcare Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Ganesh Viswanathan: Aithent Technologies Private Limited
- Vikas Gupta: H-ENERGY Private Ltd.
- Sanjeev Jain: Integreon Managed Solutions
- Manan Shah: Avalance Global Solutions