The Covid-19 pandemic has taken the entire world to a halt, affecting businesses across the globe. The lockdown has caused in the shutting of many industries, resulting in companies struggling to retain their employees. In these difficult times, organisations are trying their best to balance humanitarian requirements with cash flows. While the pandemic has affected a large number of industries, there are sectors, which, on the conflicting, need the workforce to handle the current crisis.
In the midst of lay-offs, a possible economic contraction and reduction of job opportunities, a sense of fear and uncertainty is tangible. In this digital era, as technologies disrupt most industries, hiring is also on the path of change. Here are some several start-ups are using technologies like Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to address the recruitment needs of companies.
Here are 5 HR startups tapping progressive onboard top talent amidst COVID-19:
- iXceed Solutions: iXceed Solutions is a leading Talent and Workforce Solutions service provider to Fortune 500 companies globally focussing on Technology, IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting domains. iXceed has been functioning as one of the leading end-to-end recruitment solutions Internationally(UK), now operational in the Indian market. iXceed uses an efficient and robust process to develop solutions in the recruitment space. The facilities are primarily tech skill-based, and customer satisfaction is always based on the best fit for the industry.
- HiringHut Solutions Pvt Ltd: HiringHut is a global provider of innovative staffing solutions and services. It is formed with an idea to ‘Go Beyond the conventional lines of hiring, to challenge existing practices which is the need of hour with the changes in client needs.
- Monjin: Launched in 2014 by Abhijit Kashyape, Monjin is an on-demand interview platform that uses digital and video assessment to let candidates showcase their skills and personality, and help corporations find the right hire. On Monjin, assessments are not done by technology; senior industry individuals review prospective employees for a company. The interviewers and candidates are matched on the Monjin engine through AI for an interview. The clients have access to a video interview where they see the interviewer and the candidate both in the frame; the interview is indexed, rated, tagged by skill, and subskills, by behaviour and by competency. There is also a summary video as a part of an assessment, which is delivered.
- EdGE Networks: Started in 2012 EdGE Networks provides a suite of AI-powered products that not only auto-source, auto-screen and auto-engage the best candidates and employees for a role, but also recommend the best career path and draw up a personalized learning path for each employee. Over six years, the team at EdGE Networks has developed productivity tools that leverage AI to help businesses address challenges in the areas of talent acquisition, workforce optimization, talent transformation, and workforce planning. The company has three enterprise solutions –Talent Analytics, Workforce Optimisation, and HIREalchemy – that cover a gamut of HR requirements.
- HireMee: HireMee, the recruitment platform is a part of Karpaga Assessment App Matrix Services Pvt. Ltd (KAAM Services) and a social enterprise by VeeTechnologies. The company is also on a mission to register and complete assessments of 2 million students from over 7000 campuses.