FUJIFILM India, a visionary in printing technology, will be participating in the Printing and Allied Machinery Exhibition (PAMEX) 2024, to be held at the Bombay Exhibition Center, Mumbai from 6th to 9th February 2024. Organized by the All-India Federation of Master Printers, PAMEX is India's premier printing exhibition, presenting the latest groundbreaking printing technologies and hosting industry-leading companies for unparalleled networking opportunities. At the event, FUJIFILM India will be displaying its advanced range of printing solutions like the Apeos pro C810/C650 for photo Multifunction printers, Revoria PC 1120, Revoria EC 1100, Apeos Color Pro, Apeos 2560 Mono & Apeos C2060 and SUPERIA A3 Processless Plates. The event will also witness new product launch introducing printing industry with higher capabilities of print and technology.
Last year at PAMEX 2023, FUJIFILM India garnered widespread recognition for its innovative influence on the printing industry with the successful launch of Superia ZX Processless Plates. It also successfully executed strategic installations of the Revoria PC 1120 printing press in different regions, thereby expanding the company’s reach. By introducing state-of-the-art printing products, the company demonstrates its commitment to technological innovation and supporting the growth of local businesses throughout the country. Capitalizing on this progress, the company is set to present its ingenious printing product portfolio at PAMEX 2024. The lineup which will be showcased includes:
- Apeos pro C810/C650 for photo: A3 Colour Multifunction Printers, provide in-house creation of diverse promotional materials, boast the "world's first" high-resolution LED printhead, and serve dual roles for both production and office tasks.
- Apeos 2560 Mono & Apeos C2060 Color: A3 Office Multifunction Printers with Advanced Security features, Uncompromising Image quality, Quick and simple operability and efficient job execution.
- Revoria PC 1120, with a 6-color print engine, offers unrivalled expressive potential in the digital printing sector with a high speed of 120 ppm across various stocks. It ensures exceptional productivity, supports multiple finishing choices and optimizes the print-to-post-press workflow. This high-definition, high-output resolution machine has become a preferred choice in the Indian photo lab community.
- Revoria EC 1100 delivers quality image resolution at faster printing speeds while supporting diverse applications and creative finishing. It enhances picture vibrancy, gradation and text sharpness with the capability of handling long and heavyweight paper.
- SUPERIA A3 Processless Plates exhibit higher ink receptivity and faster development rates on press with a wider tolerance for different press conditions, ink formulations and fount solutions.
Giving a talk about the exhibition, Mr. Koji Wada, Managing Director, FUJIFILM India, said, “As one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, Indian businesses are leading the way towards prosperity, and we aim to equip them with the right tools for this journey. Thus, FUJIFILM India, renowned as an iconic imaging solutions brand, endeavours to create and provide printing solutions of the highest standards. As a legacy participant at PAMEX, we always look forward to this prestigious exhibition to display our top-notch range of printing solutions. Looking ahead, we are prioritizing eco-friendly printing products and manufacturing processes to align with the sustainability-centric consciousness of our customers.”
Mr. Centhilnathan. L, Senior Vice President & Head of Division, Photo Imaging, FUJIFILM India. said, “Leveraging cutting-edge technology, FUJIFILM India's Photo Imaging solutions play a pivotal role in empowering enterprises across India to achieve exceptional print quality across various requirements. As a pioneer in the industry, our vision extends beyond the present as we are committed to staying ahead of the curve, following evolving consumer demands and continuously innovating to provide businesses with the tools they need to thrive in a fast-paced market. At PAMEX, we aim to actively contribute towards industry conversations and nurture our trusted relationships with the customers.”
Offering insights into the products presented at the exhibition, Mr. Priyatosh Kumar, Associate Director & Head of Graphic Communications & Device Technology Business, FUJIFILM India, said, “At the heart of FUJIFILM India's philosophy is a promise to deliver advanced and future-ready printings systems that empower businesses to achieve top-tier results. Our diverse portfolio spans the entire spectrum of Printing requirements, from our cutting-edge Printer and Print Head manufacturing facilities to our state-of-the-art Ink and Plate factories. With our dynamic capabilities, we have the adaptability to grow and respond to the vital needs of the market.”
FUJIFILM India's presence at this prestigious exhibition exemplifies its endeavour to advance the printing industry by presenting an innovative product lineup and position itself as a global leader in printing technologies.