Ahead of the festive season, Dell Technologies in India launched the new consumer PC portfolio. Building upon a 25-year legacy of pioneering gaming PCs widely celebrated for their aggressive form factors, iconic design, and impressive performance, the Alienware family is now stronger with the Alienware X-Series. The new line up comprises Alienware’s thinnest ever laptops that introduces a suite of new thermal technologies to balance power and style. Leveling up with Alienware’s goodness, the latest Dell G15 series is designed for gamers with improved thermals and high-performance features. Further enhancing the XPS experience, the new XPS 15 and XPS 17 are upgraded with the latest performance specs for all the juice creators need and more.
Commenting on the launch, Anand Subramanya, Director- Product Marketing, Consumer and Small Business, Dell Technologies, India, said, “India is a growth market for the overall gaming industry and we are witnessing a rising interest among consumers when it comes to adopting gaming, either for entertainment or competing. The Dell G series & Alienware range addresses the evolving needs of diverse gamer profiles. At Alienware, there is always something exciting brewing – with the Alienware X-Series, we are bringing new thermal solutions and breakthrough system-level engineering controls to let gamers play the latest titles with ease. With this launch, we are debuting a brand-new mobile gaming family that demonstrates our values of innovation, high performance, iconic design, and premium quality, in India.”
Bedazzling the Alienware family with its X factor
With the brand new Alienware X-Series, the engineering and design teams have devised the next evolution of the Alienware Cryo-TechTM cooling technology which introduces Element 31, an exclusive thermal interface material (TIM) concocted from Encapsulated Gallium-Silicone liquid metal compound. This material exists between the CPU and their thermal elements to disperse heat and alleviates spikes in core temperatures from affecting the system’s performance. This tech improves the thermal resistance advantage up to a 25%[i]. Along with HyperEfficient Voltage Regulation for extended performance during long hours of gameplay, the new and exclusive Alienware Quad Fan design blows air efficiently through the system, chassis and internal hotspots, designed to keep it cool on the go. Furthermore, Alienware’s patent-pending Smart Fan control leverages AI to enable improved application performance as each fan independently spins-up, slows-down or remains steady according to various sensors strategically placed around core system components.
Culminating the quiet and coolness in an exceptionally thin form factor, the Alienware X-Series offers an abundance of high-performing technologies to create a gaming laptop experience for those who stop at nothing:
- Featuring the latest performance technologies for gamers – 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i9H-series mobile processors on x15 and i9K CPU on the x17 and up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 GPUs support on both
- Thermal Control Circuit offset (TCC offset) – Lets gamers set a control limit to the CPU temperature assuring that the system CPU temperature will remain within the defined range
- Five Tailored Power States – Full Speed (max power), performance mode (graphics priority), balanced mode (balanced CPU/GPU), battery saver (low temperature priority) and quiet mode (acoustics priority)
- These laptops feature an artfully crafted and evolved, Alienware Legend 2.0 design identity. While this new identity, featuring Dark Core, first-appeared on the recently announced Alienware m15 R5/R6 gaming laptops, X-Series enhances this second-gen iteration to unlock high-performance in ultra-thin forms
- The CHERRY MX keyboard with a 3.5mm ultra-low-profile design incorporating German stainless-steel mechanical components for a tactile experience like no other, as an option on the x17
- All of the X-Series configurations include a Windows Hello IR camera for quick facial biometric logins.
- Panel options include ComfortView Plus, a hardware based, low-blue-light technology to help reduce eye strain without sacrificing display quality
- The evolved AlienFX stadium lighting features up to 100 micro-LEDS on the x17 (90 on the x15), designed as an independent and programmable lighting zone that gamers can personalize through the Alienware Command Center
- Making gaming on the go easy, the machines come with the first Alienware-branded 240W power adapter provides gamers with a small and light form factor for better portability
- As an extension of Dell’s 2030 Moonshot Goals, the X-Series comes with sustainable packaging made from 92% recycled or renewable materials
- Comes in the Lunar Light color with high endurance clear coat and silky smooth finish