Poly announced the Poly Studio P Series, the industry’s first professional-grade personal video conferencing equipment, designed for today’s remote workers.
Developed with the “work-from-home” and remote worker’s success and convenience in mind, the Poly Studio P Series includes the Poly Studio P5 Webcam, Poly Studio P15 Personal Video Bar, and Poly Studio P21 Personal Meeting Display. For collaboration confidence, Poly Studio P5 Kits outfit you with a ready-to-work, out-of-the-box experience that let you bundle the new Studio P5 camera with select award-winning headsets or the portable Poly Sync intelligent speakerphone to optimize your complete work-from-anywhere set-up. These personal solutions combined with Poly Lens Desktop App and Poly+ paid subscription service bring hardware and software together under one roof, to simplify device management and solve work from anywhere.
According to the World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs report, 83 percent of global organizations surveyed plan to provide more remote work opportunities than before the pandemic. IDC research also shows that 65 percent of organizations in the Asia Pacific have adopted collaboration platforms for the first time in 2020, with peripheral devices such as audio headsets and video cameras being among the top five top technology investments for technology parity for all members of the workforce.
“The pandemic has changed the way we view work and workplaces, and organizations are increasingly shifting to hybrid or remote working. One of the most crucial components for remote working to be successful is quality video and audio-conferencing devices. The Poly Studio P Series provides the best collaboration experience so that users can have their meetings with confidence” said Ankur Goel, Managing Director for Poly India & SAARC. He added, “What is unique about Poly P Series is that we offer the complete package – from the product to services, we provide a conferencing experience that allows users to be productive and collaborative, no matter their work location.”
The new Poly Studio P Series includes:
- Poly Studio P5 Webcam – Personal webcam with camera optics optimized for video conferencing. Poly Studio P5 Webcam packs 1080p resolution and 4x digital zoom, comes with a built-in privacy shutter, directional microphone, and integrated USB connectivity for headsets for easy audio plug-and-play connectivity.
- Poly Studio P15 Personal Video Bar – Zoom and Microsoft Teams certified personal video bar with powerful 4K clarity, automatic camera framing, and a powerful integrated speaker and microphone array with advanced NoiseBlockAI technology to block outside noise and give you everything you need in one sleek device so you can look and sound your best.
- Poly Studio P21 Personal Meeting Display – Video conferencing display that includes everything you need for a premium video conferencing experience, including a 21” display, camera, and audio all-in-one. Dynamic ambient lighting adjusts to illuminate and improve your appearance and overall video quality. USB connectivity frees Poly Studio P21 to work with any video app that runs on a PC or Mac.
- Poly Studio P5 Kit – The Poly Studio P5 webcam paired with your choice of personal device: A Poly headset or Poly Sync portable speakerphone, so you’re up and running in seconds. Choose between four out-of-the-box combinations with a corded or wireless headset options from the Voyager and Poly Blackwire families, as well as kits that include Poly Sync.
Complete Remote Management: Poly Lens Desktop App and Poly+
For added confidence and convenience for remote workers and small business owners who might not have access to dedicated IT, or for the IT manager who is looking for ways to manage and support a fleet of remote workers’ technology, the entire Poly Studio P Series comes with access to Poly Lens device management service through the new Poly Lens Desktop App. With the Poly Lens Desktop App, you’ll be able to easily gain insights and manage a remote workforce from the cloud. The Poly Lens Desktop App also empowers users with tips on device setup, troubleshooting for the best possible lighting and camera placement, and ergonomics for the optimal workspace setup. You also have the option to receive personal health and wellness tips throughout the day, such as suggested movement and hydration to keep your energy flowing. Meanwhile, IT can manage data and insights for voice, video, and headsets under a single pane of glass.
In addition to the new Poly Studio P Series and Poly Lens, Poly is also announcing Poly+, an exclusive personal device support service to provide:
- Enhanced 24/7 tech-support around the world, including phone, chat, web, and live video so you can have your own dedicated IT hero on speed dial
- An extended 3-year product replacement and overnight device replacement for lightning-fast support when you need it most
- Single-app support across compatible Poly personal conferencing solutions so you can control your personal device settings, ensure up-to-date software, and advanced troubleshooting tools
Poly’s Studio P Series offers flexibility and choice with products that are designed to meet the hybrid demands of your day so you can be clearly seen and heard wherever you choose to work. The Poly P Series allows you to connect to the cloud-based video provider of your choice, including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, GoTo by LogMeIn, and StarLeaf, so you can show up and stand out in any setting.