Strengthening its commitment to lead by innovation and provide seamless experiences to its customers, Canon India, a leading digital imaging organization, has announced a new range of products in the imagePRESS and imagePROGRAF series. The newly launched imagePRESS C10010VP, imagePRESS C9010VP, imagePROGRAF TZ 5300 and imagePROGRAF TX 5410 are now available in all markets across India.
Built on a proven and reliable technology platform with enhanced automation and extensive media-handling capabilities, the imagePRESS C10010VP/C9010VP sets new standards in productivity, application diversity and quality. It is engineered to support varied printing operations in diverse production business environments. Equipped to support various types of synthetic media, the imagePRESS C10010VP/ C9010VP series provides, print providers with the capacity to expand their offerings in the market, producing value-added deliverables, such as brochures, business cards, signage and restaurant menus.
The new imagePROGRAF TZ 5300 features industry-leading quick first print performance of just 21 seconds, and quick return from sleep in 32 seconds, ensuring securing printing and high productivity. Available in single function and multi-function option, the all-new 5 colour printing console body comes with Dual Roll that supports continuous printing. Top Delivery Tray allows space-saving installation, and it meets the on-demand and higher print frequency requirements in the production CAD and GIS markets.
The imagePROGRAF TX 5410 is equipped with core technologies such as L-COA PRO Processor, high precision mechanical platform, LUCIA TD All pigment 5-colour ink and a fine print head. The 44" printer is designed for businesses that demand advanced productivity, reliable quality and streamlined workflow. With dual-roll feeding and impressive media handling capabilities, the TX-5410 is ideal for printing CAD drawings and posters.
Mr. Manabu Yamazaki, President, and CEO, Canon India said, “The pandemic has led to disruptions in the digital printing space, leading to a significant shift in the customers’ needs and demands, as they look forward to advanced digital printing products which can offer them more agility and output. As a leading player in the industry, our foremost objective is to drive customer delight by facilitating our customers with products that are aptly suited to meet their evolving needs. With the introduction of our new products, we aim to support our customers with – enhanced productivity supported by patented technologies, higher revenue with enhanced color consistency, advanced media versatility and customer support.”
Speaking about the new products and the pandemic-hit evolved market Mr. Puneet Datta, Senior Director, Canon India said, “In this COVID-era every customer wants the maximum return and security on any investment. One way to do that is to buy newly launched products that ensure the latest innovations and technologies in their print environment. Keeping this in mind we have launched products in narrow format (imagePRESS) as well as wide format (imagePROGRAF) domain. These printers are packed with 3H innovations for the customers providing them with- higher quality, higher speeds and higher reliability.
At Canon India, we staunchly believe in driving product innovations that can provide the businesses with a print environment that keeps on delivering reliable output through the life cycle of the product. In line with our approach, the newly launched products across the imagePRESS and imagePROGRAF series are engineered to meet the demands of the customers and intended towards elevating the overall digital printing industry landscape.”
Key features of imagePRESS C10010VP Series
- Higher Revenue with Flexible Media Versatility: With 400gsm paper support and 330 x 762mm Auto duplex printing Canon C10010VP helps to generate soaring revenues with its enhanced color consistency and media versatility.
- Exceptional Print Quality productivity & Consistency: iPR C10010VP Series is equipped with innovative technologies which will ensure a higher number of prints on a long-term basis. The printer comes with 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution enabling even higher and excellent precision in the printing of text and images. It will ensure state-of-the-art quality from first to last print without compromising on productivity. The Latest FS 400 Pro Platform Fiery for Job & Color Management will also deliver real-time colour calibration to ensure consistent quality.
- Low Power Consumption and Higher uptime: With 5kW for Main Unit along with POD Deck & Saddle Finisher, iPR C10010VP Series commits to provide you with lower power consumption and ensure maximum uptime.
Key features of imagePROGRAF TZ 5300
- Fast Print Speed: Twin carriage motors ensure maximum productivity is achieved on the TZ series. With print data processing, pre-print operation and print spooling optimised, the TZ series realised fast throughput during continuous printing (up to 4 pages per minute for A1 sheets) and fast first print from standby or sleep mode (as fast as 19 seconds).
- Productivity at Its Peak: Dual roll feeding unit enables users to load up to two rolls of media, reducing the frequency of switching between different media types or sizes in high volume printing. Top delivery tray supports stacking of up to 100 A0 size sheets, while hot-swap replacement allows empty ink tanks and media roll to be replaced while the printer continues to print, maximising productivity.
- Simplified Media Handling: Automatic media loading and automatic media type detection simplified the media loading and replacement to just one step, which is to "simply place the roll and slide" into the printer. Roll paper indicator allows user to check from a distance if a roll is loaded, the approximate remaining media length and time to switch the roll. Remaining roll length is displayed on operation panel and alert will be sent out when media is not sufficient to complete the print job.
- Borderless Printing: Borderless printing on standard and custom sizes for all supported media. With additional feature such as three-sided edge-to-edge printing, the TZ series can handle any poster printing task with ease.
- Unparalleled Security: Print jobs and data are encrypted and transmitted through secured protocol throughout the print process. Secure file and disk erasure, user access restriction and printer functionality restriction further prevent information leaks and other security risks, result in unparalleled security.
Key features of imagePROGRAF TX 5410
- Fast Print Speed: The imagePROGRAF TX 5410 features faster output during continuous printing by optimising the pre-processing of print data, process of media cutting and media transport. Pre-print operation and print spooling have been optimised to achieve faster first print from standby or sleep mode.
- Productivity at Its Peak: Dual roll feeding unit enables users to load up to two rolls of media, reducing the frequency of switching between different media types or sizes in high volume printing. Optional stacker supports stacking of up to 100 A0 size sheets, while the sub ink tank system allows empty ink tanks to be replaced while the printer continues to print, maximizing productivity.
- Unparalleled Print Quality and LUCIA TD Pigment Ink: The imagePROGRAF TX 5410 feature five-colour, full pigment LUCIA TD inks to deliver impressive line sharpness fine lines and edge-to-edge colours with remarkably reduced bleeding even on uncoated papers. The LUCIA TD inks offer high water and weather resistance.
- Borderless Printing: Borderless printing on standard and custom sizes is now possible for all supported media. The printer is also capable of three-sided edge-to-edge printing on various sizes that do not match the roll paper width. This allows more flexibility in borderless printing task compared to the traditional standard four-sided borderless print.