Co-working spaces are rapidly gaining popularity among organizations and are doubling their inventory from the past few years in the major markets in India. Although Indian office spaces witnessed some hiccups due to the wrath of Covid-19, but the impact of decreased demand is minimal. While work from home is a temporary solution for organizations. The usage of office spaces evolved according to the changing needs of corporates.
In fact, in some cases, there may be an expansion of office spaces owing to physical distancing norms implemented by organisations among their employees. The current office configurations will then be modified resulting in an increase for additional space. Earlier co-working spaces were only trusted by startups but now the tables have turned as large enterprises apart from setting traditional offices also take a seat in the co-working centers.
Here is a look at few of India’s rising co-working spaces:
1. GoWork: A vision of the Nimitaya group, GoWork is India’s largest co-collaborative coworking space. From dedicated 1000 seater collaborative work environs for quick and optimized teamwork to ‘meditation’ and’ frustration’ zones for those office blues, GoWork ensures that it gives significant focus to the individuals as well as the work. With this idea, GoWork India provides you well-furnished office space for rent in Gurgaon with premium support.
2. MyBranch: MyBranch, is a unique player in the fast-developing Tier II and Tier III Indian cities designed to provide sustainable growth and refine business expansion. This Mumbai based venture provides several workspaces, enabling one to book according to their needs such as Office Space, Virtual Office, Meeting Room, Training Room, Single Workstation, Large Corporate Space, SME Work Place, or Branch Office. Co-Founded by Kushal Bhargava, MyBranch aims to disrupt the traditional office leasing approach by enabling a user to discover, evaluate and book flexible workspace. This premier destination also provides Private Cabin, Display and Storage for Marketing products, and round the clock sales support. MyBranch gives you the opportunity to have local sales and virtual office space in your preferred location in 25+ cities across India.
3. Co-Fynd: CoFynd helps the co-working & co-Living companies in property acquisition across various Indian cities right from searching, sorting and selecting the right real estate to set up the co-working center. Incepted in 2019 by Mr. Atul Gupta, the company aims to disrupt the traditional office leasing approach by enabling a user to discover, evaluate and book flexible workspace. Along with co-working spaces, CoFynd has forayed into private offices as well as co-living spaces. Businesses looking to rent space for a short period of time and having a dedicated space to themselves can explore the option of private offices wherein they get private well-furnished spaces fully equipped with all the necessary amenities. Apart from these, the brand is providing co-living spaces that are flexibly leased out, fully furnished, with all the amenities for comfortable living.With an amazing user interface and unparalleled user experience, the platform provides an unbiased and unified property listing which creates a value proposition for all the stakeholders incorporated.
4. AltF Coworking: AltF Co-working is a private co-working space provider, which offers corporates, SMEs, and start-ups private office spaces in a co-working environment, with highly flexible policies and customized services. Their aim is to provide premium and good quality spaces at economical pricing so as to remove the hindrance of finding a place to work for entrepreneurs and startups. The two-year-old company right now has a major focus on the tier I cities. Based out of Gurgaon, the company’s first target market was Gurgaon, it expanded in Delhi-NCR.
5. Smartworks: Smartworks offers a holistic experience to member companies by offering cost-effective solutions and technology-driven environment, catering to the changing business dynamics and requirements, whether for an enterprise or an established start-up. Smartworks has a presence in nine locations in both tier I and tier II cities. Launched its first facility in Hyderabad, which is a growing business hub in India. They are also planning to expand in many other cities along with the ones it already has a presence in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and Kolkata.