GoDaddy Pro, GoDaddy’s sub-brand dedicated to supporting and enabling website designers and developers, concluded the second leg of its EXPAND 2021 conference series, this time in India for the country’s growing web professional community. The inaugural virtual event was launched in the US in the month of April, which was two days long and saw 3000+ people registering for the event. The overall goal of this initiative is to provide guidance and resources to those starting and growing digital businesses.
EXPAND 2021 India offered a packed schedule for four hours, including nine sessions by industry leaders and experts in the field, throughout the day. All the sessions covered varied topics relevant for GoDaddy’s customers in India, including e-commerce opportunities, customer growth and retention, and advice on safeguarding business amidst any future global pandemics.
- The event kick-started with a keynote speech by Nikhil Arora, Vice President and Managing Director, GoDaddy India, sharing the company’s focus on supporting its customers and partner ecosystem in the country, while also highlighting the new Hub by GoDaddy Pro, its latest offering for web pros to efficiently manage their clients, sites and projects, all in one place
- Abhishek Singh, CEO MyGov educated the audience on India’s economic recovery, with digital skilling and digital businesses being the foundation stones
- In line with GoDaddy’s support for women in the tech industry and enabling diverse groups of leaders in their sectors, the event featured a special chat session with Kriti Aggarwal, Founder, Anaha Services, deconstructing the challenges and opportunities for Indian women in IT/technical roles, especially at the leadership level
- The event also included speakers including Ankit Mehrotra, CEO & Co-founder, Dineout, Gautam Bali, Managing Director, Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd., along with Abhinav Jain, Co-founder and CEO, Almond Solutions, as well as professionals from GoDaddy India team sharing best practices and winning formulas for digital business success in today’s post COVID new normal environment
- GoDaddy India pros also participated in the event and shared success stories and insights into GoDaddy Pro tools and services that helped them successfully provide for their clients
Individual sessions from EXPAND 2021 India event are available for free viewing on GoDaddy Pro YouTube channel – www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUFaBQ_KBkWDmhsbvf77OAripa3qOiorL
The EXPAND 2021 conference series has been a way to nurture the next generation of web designers and developers and create pathways for this community to reach their goals under the mentorship and guidance of experts. The aim of these events is to both inspire and educate web professionals to follow their passion for building the web and their own businesses.