National Productivity Council is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India. NPC plays a catalytic role in productivity promotion by undertaking consultancy, training and research assignments in frontier areas of management and technology oriented disciplines. National Productivity Council is scheduling to organize an Online Training/Webinar on “Good Governance & Transparency through RTI” on 10th February, 2021 at 03:00 PM – 04:30 PM (Indian Time).
In the knowledge society, in which we live today, acquisition of information and new knowledge and its application have intense and pervasive impact on processes of taking informed decisions, resulting in overall productivity gains. RTI Act has empowered common man to observe and scrutinize the public actions with a view to developing an understanding about the outcome of public activities and/or providing feedback for rectifying the deficiencies in policy planning and the execution of programmes. The Act has become a milestone in the direction to bring systematic change in governance through introducing participation, transparency, accountability and probity in administration. This program has been designed to address the challenges faced by RTI respondents & others across all government departments. This program will enrich participants with effective communication skill to reply to RTI queries.
• Introduction to Good Governance
• Roles and Responsibilities of the Stakeholders in RTI
• Role of ICT in RTI / Records Management
• RTI Application, Process , RTI Appeal and Complaint Process
• Role ICs & Case Studies
• Process reforms for Service Delivery in Government Sector
• To create awareness about importance of Right to Information Act among all stakeholders;
• To build capacity of all RTI respondents from Government Department;
• To deliberate on the role of RTI on good governance & transparency;
• To demonstrate critical issues related to RTI application/reply through experiential learning.
The webinar is designed for officials working across different functional areas of management including administration, finance, personnel & training/HRD, etc. from State and Central Governments Departments/Ministries, Public Sector Units, Private, Financial Institutions and/or Academic and/or Research Institutions.
We are sure that your organization would take advantage of this opportunity by sponsoring delegates to the webinar. Kindly send the Nomination(s) indicating the name(s) of the participants, designation, e-mail id, and phone/mobile number etc. along with the participation fees is Rs 500/- inclusive of GST Per Participant.
Last Date of Registration: 10th February, 2021 at 2:00 PM.
· Participation Fees per Participant per Programme to be paid by DD/Cheque in the name of NATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY COUNCIL payable at NEW DELHI
· PAN No: AAATNO402F, GSTIN: 07AAATN0402F1Z8
· ECS Payment Details: Indian Overseas Bank, 70, Golf Link, New Delhi Branch; A/c No. 026501000009207, NEFT/RTGS/IFSC No. IOBA0000265
· In case of ECS Payment, the payment details should be intimated accordingly along with UTR number
Webinar Date: 10th February, 2021
Time: 03:00 PM to 4:30 PM (Indian Time)
Participation fee: Rs 500/- (All Inclusive)
Registration Link: www.npcindia.gov.in/NPC/User/webinar_registration?course_select_id=OTM4
The attendees will be provided e-Certificate towards participation.
For any further clarifications, please feel free to contact with Ms. Ashmita, TA (IT) at 011-24607319 email email@example.com and Manjit Kumar, Office Assistant (IT) at 9654922039 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org