IDFC FIRST Bank with HPCL and RuPay Launched a Co-Branded Fuel Credit Card
IDFC FIRST Bank is a new-age private sector bank in India that prioritises customer-centricity and aims to provide a seamless banking experience to its customers by leveraging technology-backed innovative solutions just like HPCL, that has always had a strong focus on adding value to customer’s life.
In an endeavour to offer the best services to customers, IDFC FIRST Bank and HPCL have partnered to launch a co-branded fuel credit card on the RuPay platform. Available in two variants – FIRST Power and FIRST Power+, this card is designed not only to give consumers more savings on their mobility and utility spends, but also offers a host of powerful privileges to address their lifestyle needs.
IDFC FIRST Bank is a new-age private sector bank in India that prioritises customer-centricity and aims to provide a seamless banking experience to its customers by leveraging technology-backed innovative solutions just like HPCL, that has always had a strong focus on adding value to customer’s life. Through this credit card partnership, both IDFC FIRST Bank and HPCL aim to bring in extra savings on consumers’ mobility needs, utility needs and everyday expenses.
IDFC FIRST Bank will issue the FIRST Power and FIRST Power+ Credit Cards through its website, app, at select IDFC FIRST Bank branches, and select HPCL pumps/locations. With smart and simple digitial onboarding solutions, consumers can apply for this card from anywhere.
Features and Benefits:
- Introductory joining fee waiver:
- There is a joining fee of Rs. 199 for FIRST Power and Rs. 499 for FIRST Power+. As an introductory offer, both variants are being offered with no joining fee.
- There is an annual fee on both variants (Rs. 199 for FIRST Power and Rs. 499 for FIRST Power+), which will be waived for customers meeting the annual spend threshold.
- IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards’ unique proposition: dynamic interest rates, starting as low as 9% p.a.
- Never expiring reward points which are as good as cash (redeemable anywhere online)
- Value back for Customers:
- FIRST Power: Up to 2.5% value back (in the form of Reward Points) on Fuel and LPG purchases, FasTag top-ups, grocery and utility spends and 2X Rewards on other eligible spends
- FIRST Power+: Up to 4.0% value back (in the form of Reward Points) on Fuel and LPG purchases. Up to 5.0% value back on FASTag top-ups, grocery and utility expenses and 3X Rewards on other eligible spends
- Upto 6.5% saving on fuel spends on HP Pay app which includes surcharge waiver, value back and 1.5% cashback by HPCL.
- Powerful lifestyle privileges like Airport Lounge access, movie discounts on FIRST Power+
- All customers get complimentary Road Side Assistance worth Rs. 1,399 and insurance coverage
Speaking at the launch Mr. Madhivanan Balakrishnan, COO, IDFC FIRST Bank said, “The launch of this co-branded Credit Card demonstrates our commitment to bring convenience and value to our customers. This Card represents HPCL’s expertise and the Bank’s philosophy of Customer First, and we are confident that it will become a trusted and valuable assest for our customers. We believe in partnerships that always put our customers first, and this collaboration is a testament to this.”
The sentiment resonated with what HPCL Executive Director – Retail, Shri Sandeep Maheshwari said, “At HPCL, we understand the importance of providing our customers with convenient and seamless experiences. That’s why we’re proud to announce our partnership with IDFC FIRST Bank to launch our co-branded Credit Card. This Card is the result of a shared vision to bring innovative and valuable financial solutions to our customers. We believe that this Card will revolutionise the way our customers spend on their mobility needs and manage their finances, and we can’t wait to see the positive impact it will have on their lives. Customer can enjoy the unique benefits of this card for their fuel purchases made through HP Pay app at 20,000 plus HPCL retail outlets spread across the country. Let’s fill up our tanks and our wallets, and make every journey a memorable one.”
Adding to the excitement surrounding the launch, Praveena Rai, COO, NPCI said, “At RuPay, we are always at the forefront of delivering cutting-edge payment solutions that make life easier for our customers. Today, we are proud to be a part of the launch of a co-branded Credit Card between HPCL and IDFC FIRST Bank. This partnership brings together three of the most trusted names in their respective industries to provide customers with a seamless and convenient payment experience. RuPay is proud to be the backbone of this innovative solution.”