ViewSonic, a leading global provider of visual solutions, and Hustle Fund, a pre-seed venture capital firm that invests in early-stage startups, announced the Top 5 winners of the Acceleration for All Awards (The Affies) during an exclusive online awards ceremony held on January 12, 2022. The ceremony was hosted by comedian, actor and writer, Irene Tu, and included interviews with industry leaders.
With over 1500 pitches from 30 industries representing an array of early-stage and mature startups, we are delighted to announce the Top 5 winners of the ‘Affies’. Allowing us to offer real solutions, such as tools, resources, and opportunities for these great founders,” said Oscar Lin, General Manager of the Monitor Business Unit at ViewSonic. “By utilizing ViewSonic’s innovative devices and software, we hope to help passionate entrepreneurs and startups learn, grow, and realize their dreams.”
The five categories included: Best B2B, Best Consumer, Best Creator, Best Frontier, and the public-voted People’s Choice. The winners of each of the categories were announced and given the opportunity of an investment or exclusive weekly one-on-one meetings with the Hustle Fund General Partners. They also received ViewSonic products valued at USD 6,000.
ViewSonic also provided the audience who joined the online ceremony with prizes, including a VG2440V video conferencing monitor, a TD1655 portable touch monitor, and a VG3456 ultra-wide docking monitor. For more information on The Affies, please visit the campaign website.
Winners of The Affies
- Best B2B: Roberto Inetti of ROBOAMP. A SaaS company looking to decrease website loading time to a second or less with a single line of code.
- Best Creator: Helen Huang of Co.Lab. An e-learning platform for live instructor-less classes.
- Best Consumer: Tavis Schriefer of teleCalm. A stress-free phone service that protects seniors and empowers caregivers through filtered incoming and outgoing calls.
- Best Frontier: Robert Luo of Mi Terro. A US-based company with a solution to re-engineer agricultural waste into plastic-alternative packaging material.
- People’s Choice: Danielle Lumetta of Before Noon. A self-care membership platform focused on releasing stress.