When we come across head-on with any challenge then the scope of innovation becomes very viable. Something along these lines is happening in the area of solid waste management. The challenge has of solid waste have become so huge in almost every small or big cities in India. The second challenge that we are facing is the availability of water. Declining water levels have become common challenge across India.
Pune based Bhor Engineering has come up with a unique solution which addresses both the challenges. Solid waste management with water as a by-product is coming out to be an effective solution for this challenge. In fact, Bhor Engineering has developed a Waste to Water machine which ultimately
Vidit Govil, Director of Sukhi Services – the marketing and sales arm of Bhor Engineering explains the utility of this innovative product by saying, “Waste to Water Machine is serving a great utility for societies like ours’. Managing solid waste and getting water in return at a very affordable maintenance cost has been an impressive factor.”
Moreover, the discharged water from WRRS (Food Waste Decomposer), is tested and certified by “Korean Testing and Research Institute”. “The water which comes out from the machine, as a result, has many positive features from the perspective of horticulture use. The water is good for the soil harvesting,” says Mr. Vidit. The waste to water machine compliments greatly to the Swachh Bharat Mission of Indian Government. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has made it very clear that in the area of cleanliness our society has to achieve a lot and set examples for others.
Also read: Recent Update From Bhor Engineering
Bhor Engineering has developed this innovative waste to water machines ultimately considering the environments which needed cost efficient management of such machines. The solid waste could be any form of food waste, paper waste and the water which comes out, as a result, will be a certified nutrient transperant liquid (water) which is in high demand for household use, public waste water disposal system and for agriculture and horticulture purposes.
How it works?
- Bhor Waste to Water Machine is Fully Automatic. It dissolves all kind of Organic Waste into Water within 20 hrs. This entire process is Noiseless and Odorless.
- Machine has a tank with toughened & corrosion resistance Stainless Steel Material.
- Properly Segregated Organic Waste to be added in the Machine Tank.
- As Waste is added in the Machine Tank, Moisture in the waste is sensed by the Humidity Sensor. It turns the Heater on & tank gets heated. As a result water vapours drain through the Drain pipe in liquid form.
- 85 to 90 % Volume Reduction of Waste is achieved and at same time Micro Organisms turns the Waste into waters in Just 20 Hrs.
- Plastic Bags OR Paper is added in the machine, it can be removed easily as it will come out from machine without any processing.
- Waste to Water Process is Totally Natural & Biological Process.
- Prevent Diseases
- Maintenance free
- Tax benefits on buying this machine
- Money saving
- Use discharged water in kitchens, Bathrooms, Gardening, Toilets, laundry, etc.