With digital services experiencing stronger growth than traditional IT services, there is an increasing demand for digitally skilled talent. By 2025, digital services is expected to grow from the current 14% to 38% of the total on IT services spends.
In an effort to assist corporates leverage the exponential growth in the market, SpringPeople, a global corporate training provider, today announced the strengthening of its corporate training portfolio. The expansion will add six new focus domains to its wide array of training programs, with more than 50 courses introduced in the domains of User Experience, Machine Learning & AI, Microservices, Robotic Process Automation, Cloud & DevOps and Big Data & Analytics.
Talking about the new courses, Mr. Ravi Kaklasaria, CEO, SpringPeople, said, “Digital technology can give the much needed fillip to not only the IT- ITeS industry but also to the entire economy. However, enterprises are not able to take advantage of the opportunities owing to lack of skilled talent. As we head towards a Digital India, the industry requires more than 50 percent workforce equipped with digital skills. The expansion of our portfolio is aimed at bridging this demand supply gap and help corporates strengthen their technological prowess.”
The new focus domains have been chosen based on the enterprise demand for these training as the industry moves away from traditional IT technologies like Java and Selenium to modern cloud based applications & frameworks that offer scalability and inter-operability.
- User Experience – Certified by UX alliance, UX-PM training programs are an industry first in equipping Project Managers/Product Managers adopt the UX approach in managing digital projects.
- Machine Learning & AI – Courses to help unleash the power of intelligent computing across technologies including Google Tensorflow, Apache Mahout, Python, R, Azure ML workbench and AWS Machine Learning API.
- Micro-services – Courses in frameworks like Lightbend, Akka, Anypoint to equip developers create API – driven enterprise applications that can scale and connect with other tools and applications.
- Cloud & DevOps – Powering the enterprise migration to the cloud with courses on Dockers, Jenkins, Azure, AWS, Open Stack, Chef and Puppet.
- Robotic Process Automation – Frameworks to automate business processes – Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath.
- Big Data & Analytics – all technologies and tools to handle data – Hadoop, Hortonworks, Cloudera, R, Python, Spark, Scala, MongoDb, Cassandra, SAS, Tableau, Clickview, Elastic, etc.
With the emphasis on hands-on training, Spring People courses combine interactive instructor sessions combined with projects and assignments that learners practice through Cloud Labs that can be accessed from anywhere. Instructors provide personalised feedback, tailor courses and provide expert support to ensure that learners are equipped with capabilities that help their team/organizations meet their business objectives. The courses are hosted on an LMS that includes learner process automation for effective end to end training management.
The new courses will help professionals and enterprises take advantage of the growing opportunities in the digital technology arena including government initiatives like Digital India. In fact, Artificial intelligence (AI) alone will create 2.3 million jobs globally by 2020.