- Net profit in (H1FY23) stood at INR 5,482 crore registering a strong YoY growth of 66.3%
- Advances registered a strong YoY growth of 19% in Q2FY23
- Organic Retail Advances grew by 28.4%, led by growth in high focus areas such as Home Loan (19%), Personal Loan (172.8%), Auto Loan (29.2%), Education Loan (23.2%)
- GNPA at 5.31% a reduction of 280 bps YoY and 95 bps QoQ
- NNPA at 1.16% a reduction of 167 bps YoY in Q2FY23 and 42 bps QoQ
- Provision coverage ratio (PCR) at 79.14% w/o TWO
- Net Interest Margins stands at 3.33% in Q2FY23, increase of 48 bps YoY & 31 bps QoQ
- Healthy Capital base – CRAR stands at 15.25% in Sep’22
- Global Advances of the Bank increased to INR 8,73,496 crore, +19% YoY.
- Domestic Advances of the Bank increased to INR 7,16,737 crore, +15% YoY.
- International advances registered a robust growth of 41.7% YoY.
- Global Deposits increased by 13.6% YoY to INR 10,90,172 crore.
- Domestic Deposits increased by 10.9% YoY to INR 9,58,967 crore in Sep’22.
- International Deposits grew by 38.3% on a YoY basis to INR 1,31,205 crore in Sep’22.
- Domestic Current Account Deposits stands at INR 64,873 crore, registering a growth of 7.9% on a YoY basis.
- Domestic Savings Bank Deposits grew by 9.4% to INR 3,45,278 crore. Overall Domestic CASA registered a growth of 9.2% on a YoY basis.
- Organic Retail loan portfolio of the Bank grew by 28.4% led by growth in Personal loan portfolio by 172.8%, Auto loan by 29.2%, Education loan by 23.2%, Home loan by 19% on a YoY basis.
- Agriculture loan portfolio grew by 14.1% YoY to INR 1,14,964 crore.
- Total Gold loan portfolio (including retail and agri.) stands at INR 33,502 crore, registering a growth of 27.8% on a YoY basis.
- Organic MSME portfolio grew by 13.4% YoY to INR 1,01,278 crore.
- Net Interest Income grew by 34.5% YoY and 15.1% QoQ to INR 10,714 crore in Q2FY23. It registered a growth of 23% YoY for H1FY23 and stands at INR 19,013 crore.
- Fee based Income for the quarter increased by 12.3% to INR 1,515 crore.
- Operating Income for Q2FY23 stands at INR 12,000 crore, increase of 7.7% YoY.
- Yield on Advances increased to 7.22% in Q2FY23 as against 6.55% in Q2FY22.
- Cost of Deposits stands at 3.59% in Q2FY23 as against 3.52% in Q2FY22.
- Operating Profit for Q2FY23 stands at INR 6,031 crore, increase of 6.4% on a YoY basis. Operating Profit for H1FY23 stands at INR 10,558 crore.
- Core Operating Profit (ex-Treasury gains/losses and Interest on IT refund) grew by 44.6% YoY at INR 6,270 Cr in Q2FY23.
- Bank reported a standalone Net Profit of INR 3,313 crore in Q2FY23 as against a profit of INR 2,088 crore in Q2FY22.
- Global NIM stands at 3.33% in Q2FY23, increase of 31 bps QoQ. NIM for H1FY23 stands at 3.17% against 3.03% for FY22.
- Return on Assets (annualised) improved to 1.01% in Q2FY23 from 0.73% in Q2FY22. Return on Assets for H1FY23 stands at 0.84%.
- Return on Equity (annualised) increased by 554 bps YoY to 19.56% in Q2FY23. Return on Equity for H1FY23 also increased by 511 bps YoY to 16.18%.
- For the consolidated entity, Net Profit stood at INR 3,400 crore in Q2FY23 as against INR 2,168 crore in Q2FY22.
- The Gross NPA of the Bank reduced by 12% QoQ to INR 46,374 crore in Q2FY23 and Gross NPA Ratio improved to 5.31% in Q2FY23 from 6.26% in Q1FY23.
- The Net NPA Ratio of the Bank improved to 1.16% in Q2FY23 as compared with 1.58% in Q1FY23.
- The Provision Coverage Ratio of the Bank stood at 91.73% including TWO and 79.14% excluding TWO in Q2FY23.
- Slippage ratio declined to 1.53% for H1FY23 as against 2.45% in H1FY22.
- Credit cost for the Q2FY23 stands at 0.79%.
- CRAR of the Bank stands at 15.25% in Sep’22 from 15.55% in Sep’21. Tier-I stood at 12.81% (CET-1 at 10.95%, AT1 at 1.86%) and Tier-II stood at 2.44% as of Sep’22.
- The CRAR and CET-1 of consolidated entity stands at 15.77% and 11.60% respectively
|Particulars (INR crore)||Sep 30, 2021||Jun 30, 2022||Sep 30, 2022||YoY (%)|
|Of which, retail loan portfolio (Organic)||1,23,424||1,47,535||1,58,506||28.4|
|NIM Global %||2.85||3.02||3.33||48 bps|
Financial result for Quarter ended 30th September 2022
|Particulars (INR crore)||Q2FY22||Q1FY23||Q2FY23||YoY(%)|
|Net Interest Income (NII)||7,566||8,838||10,174||34.5|
|Total Provisions (other than tax) and contingencies||2,754||1,685||1,628||-40.9|
|of which, Provision for NPA Bad Debts Written-off||2,600||1,560||1,654||-36.4|
|Profit before Tax||2,916||2,843||4,403||51.0|
|Provision for Tax||828||675||1,090||31.6|
|Particulars||Sep 30, 2021||Jun 30, 2022||Sep 30, 2022|
|Gross NPA (%)||8.11||6.26||5.31|
|Net NPA (%)||2.83||1.58||1.16|
|PCR (with TWO) (%)||83.42||89.38||91.73|